336 days until the next Gally 24!
- Welcome to Mostly Harmless Cutaway Sixty-Nine featuring an unlikely collection of hosts: Eric, Christopher (@dubbayoo), Kyle (@FunctionalNerd), and Erika (@HollyGoDarkly)! Some time ago, certainly prior to Gally 23, Eric and Christopher were pondering what innovation they could come up to take Doctor Who podcastery to another level. Just then the germ of The Cutaway Cheats was born.
- Not to be confused with that derivitive upstart Doctor Who podcast: The Memory Cheats.
- In this Cutaway we review, rapid-fire style, 4 randomly selected Classic and 4 randomly selected new WHO stories.
- This discussion contains miscellaneous, Sherlock, Torchwood, new WHO, and Classic SPOILERS pertaining to Doctor Who. If you are 100% spoilerphobic to New & Classic epsiodes not yet seen, do not complain to us. This episode is MOSTLY HARMLESS & contains EXPLICIT terms and as always expect strokes of innuendo throughout.
- Fortunizer™ is trademark, Mostly Harmless Cutway, WεSCO Productions.
- COMING SOON: MHC #70 KROLL, KROLL, KROLL...
Email: EscoWHO ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
Twitter: @Bullitt33 / @BullittWHO
Email: whomeJZ ~at~ yahoo ~dot~com
Coverart/Sketch Artist: Julian aka 'Louis Blair'
Email: samwisewise ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
The 2am Show: twoamshow.libsyn.com
Email: fancyfembot ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
Sci-Fi Party Line: scifipartyline.com
Sci-Fi Party Line News Network: scifipartyline.net
Mostly Harmless Cutaway
Email: guidetothewhoverse ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
Facebook: Doctor Who: Mostly Harmless Cutaway
Frequent Special Guest: Sean H. (@tardistavern)
Anonymous cold open by Emily K. (@emilyooo)
TARDIS Cutaway artwork by Promus-Kaa
MHC Theme created by E.A. Escamilla