- It's here & it's about time! -> HHG2W: Mostly Harmless Cutaway 28.4 <- Today Eric & co-host Josh along w/special guest-hosts Katrina (@xanister) & Sean (@tardistavern) embark to finally capture the second segment to The Key to Time. Get ready for more Tom Baker, Doctor Who season 16 action. Perhaps one of the most defined series arcs in Doctor Who to date, The Doctor and his incomparable companion Romana I find themeselves on a daring quest to save all of life, the universe, and everything. Prepare yourself for The Pirate Planet, story 99 part 4.
- This commentary contains miscellaneous NüWho & Classic SPOILERS pertaining to Season 16 from September 2 - September 23, 1978. If you are 100% spoilerphobic to New & Classic epsiodes not yet seen, DO NOT complain to us. And as always there are strokes of innuendo throughout. Because Sean joined us for this special recording you better believe the EXPLICIT tag is in full effect. If you're familiar with our commentaries you should've expected as much. If you're not, go back and listen!
- If you're uptight please skip the latter half of this episode. Just think of it as 1 honking big Easter Egg. Take it or leave it at your own risk. Don't blame us if it's rancid.
- Good idea NOT to listen to this episode if you're under 21.
- It'll probably become apparant why we chose to re-record our efforts for this particular episode/commentary.
- At about 50'22" in, the commentary frankly becomes mostly harmful, basically unlistenable, and most cringeworthy in our opinion.
- Again, please spare us your complaints concerning the latter drunken cast. It'll likely be the last for quite some time. Probably...
Host/Producer: Eric Escamilla
Email: EscoWHO ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
Skype username: Bullitt33
Co-host: Josh Zimon
Email: whomeJZ ~at~ yahoo ~dot~com
Coverart/Sketch Artist: Julian Chapman
Email: samwisewise ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
Twitter: @ Braxietel
Mostly Harmless Cutaway
Email: guidetothewhoverse ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
Facebook: Doctor Who: Mostly Harmless Cutaway
MHC Theme created by Eric Escamilla.
Anonymous cold open by Emily K. (@emilyooo)