205 days until Gally 24!
- Welcome to Mostly Harmless Cutaway Seventy-Four featuring hosts: Eric, Josh, Kyle, and Paul! This was never intended to be part of the MHC canon—it's actually the conversation that took place after the recording of MHC #73 which took place March 30, 2012.
- Chris Sigma (@theoodcast) isn't in this episode, but here he is standing next to that curious looking spider-web wall inside the TARDIS at the 'official' Doctor Who covention held in Cardiff March 24-25, 2012. ----->
- We discuss the Hartnell era and why you should love it. Other topics include: Kinda, The Time Meddler, the fate of Katarina, Doctor Who's 'Golden Age' according to Kyle, Season 17, among other irreverent items.
- Hartnell coverart by Julian.
- This discussion contains miscellaneous, Sherlock, Torchwood, new WHO, and Classic SPOILERS pertaining to Doctor Who. If you are 100% spoilerphobic to New & Classic epsiodes not yet seen, do not complain to us. This episode is MOSTLY HARMLESS & contains EXPLICIT terms and as always expect strokes of innuendo throughout.
- Ok, maybe one S-bomb got by the censors.
- COMING: MHC #75 The Armageddon Factor (commentary)
Email: EscoWHO ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
Email: whomeJZ ~at~ yahoo ~dot~com
Coverart/Sketch Artist: Julian aka 'Louis Blair'
Email: samwisewise ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
The 2am Show: twoamshow.libsyn.com
Email: fancyfembot ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
Sci-Fi Party Line: scifipartyline.com
Sci-Fi Party Line News Network: scifipartyline.net
Mostly Harmless Cutaway
Email: guidetothewhoverse ~at~ gmail ~dot~com
Facebook: Doctor Who: Mostly Harmless Cutaway
Legal: Sean H. (@tardistavern)
PR: Kyle A. (@FunctionalNerd)
Comptroller: Chris B. (@dubbayoo)
R&D: Erik S. (@sjcAustenite)
Anonymous cold open by Emily K. (@emilyooo)
TARDIS Cutaway artwork by Peter Tulay
MHC Theme created by E.A. Escamilla